Added Jan 10, 2008
One of my resolutions this year is to make more (wearable) clothing. So, this is my first attempt to do so. I finished it on January fourth.
It was a bit challenging, but once I got the hang of it, I felt like I could whip more out in no time.
I used a button in the back instead of a buckle, considering i didn’t have a small buckle laying around.
Khaki twill (I think) from an old pair of pants of my grandma’s. The lining is pink cotton calico from an old WIP of my mum’s. The buttons I just found laying around.
-BurdaStyle for the pattern.
-Mum for helping me & for the lining
-Grandma for the pants for the main fabric!
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.