Added Mar 2, 2012
Dress made from Burda pattern 1/2011 for wedding January 2012. The instructions were fairly easy to follow. The dress looks far more difficult to make than it is, I didnt have any major problems, though it was my biggest project ever. I got many compliments for the dress, which I think is very feminin.
Taffeta bought cheap on a sale, I used plastic boning, this worked fine. In all the materials were around 40 dollars!
Behind the seams with Marina von Koenig Part 2
Get all 11 of these retro inspired patterns for one low price!
Pattern of the Week
Hippie meets grunge in this plaid top with flared sleeves and a round neckline.
Leopard and snakeskin are the new neutrals.
Member Project of the Week
Peneloping's hand beaded frock is a real stunner.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.