Added Sep 20, 2012
Reading, United ...
I wanted to squeeze in one more summery project before autumn sets in, so I picked a very easy pattern to make.
I used a really soft piece of viscose/rayon with berries print and a poly taffeta for the belt/sash.
I made a small bust adjustment, a small waist adjustment and a petite adjustment to the pattern, as I wanted a reasonable fit out of this pullover dress.
I am still feeling unsure about it – I am not convinced that this loosely fitted silhouette is great for my figure, even after all the alterations. Perhaps I will alter the pattern a bit more for my next version.
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.