Prom Night

Added Jan 27, 2012

by 117827

Livonia , Michig...

112-0712-b_400x533-id266077-d083b0f8e32bc302d612ba947d800db4_thumb

Views

610

001_large

Description

This dress was made for a fashion show that I did and it came in first place. The pattern I used was Simplicity pattern 2440. The pattern was a very good pattern and not that hard. On the bodice if you look closely you can see I draped the tulle and then covered the dress in the amazing tulle. Then when I made the bodice underneath I made it like corset to give it a more form fitted look.
The Picture of the back of the dress is like that because I had to fit it to my model before the show and it ended up then not fitting my dress form.

Material Notes

On the dress I used Taffeta for the main part of the dress and then I used tulle and boning.

Difficulty

Intermediate

Categories

For
Women
Garment Type
Dress
Material
Taffeta

0 Comments

    • This is a question
  1. Sign in to add a post

Add to Favorites 1 person added it

Burdastyle

http://burdastyle.com//projects/prom-night