Added Sep 27, 2010
I’ve been puzzling out a shirt of this style in my mind for a while. It’s almost what I want. And not too bad for a first try with repurposed (the red) material. I used Ichigogirl’s Anna Top for the base and tried out an all in one sleeve yoke idea that I’ve been trying to figure out for the top part. I think it works. I only made two changes to the pattern. I cut off the seam allowance for the bust section since the measurement is larger than my bust. And I cut straight across the top after the cups were attached.
micropoly (purple), cotton modal blend (red)
You could win a social spotlight or full year subscription.
Featuring great prizes and the Magic Pattern Book.
Take a peek at the new How-To page
ALL about Etsy
How to take your Etsy Shop to the Next Level: Boost Traffic and Sales
Pattern of the Week
This dress may have a simple silhouette but it consists of many panelled seams!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.