Project #4 - Summer Shorts
Added Aug 19, 2014
I made two pair of shorts from this pattern. The first was an absolute disaster! So I am considering it lessons learned for my second pair that I am very happy with! I added two inches and a hem to these shorts.
The waistband worked out (the second time around!). Also, I added the mock hong seam to both the waist band and the hem for a more finished look.
I chose a mens suiting fabirc, but in 100% poly. (No wool and washable). I was channeling the menswear theme for fall and since it is late August at this point I will be able to wear them through September!