Added Jan 8, 2012
it’s a dress I sewed for a little girl who wanted to look like a princess…and guess what is the favorite color of princesses? : )
I used the Burda pattern 4364 and I added some modifications:
- I sewed two overskirts; one in white tulle and another in light pink organza
- I doubled the sleeve by adding a layer of organza
- I replaced the tulle petticoat whith a crinoline and a bumroll
- I used eyelets in back instead of a zip
- I added 4 plastics boning; two in front and two in back
- I sewed bias around the neck and on sleeves
satin, organza, tulle, taffetas, eyelets, ribbon, strass, hotfix, boning, bias
Pattern of the Week
Seams divide the front for a detail minimalists will love! (This pattern is also a part of our sale)
We have marked down 50 sewing pattern to $2.99 only until Monday, so hurry!
Our fabulous BurdaStylers of course! Today, save 30% Site-Wide With Code ThankYou14!
Satin takes the stage in this new collection of dresses, skirts, and fluttery tops.
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.