Added Jan 8, 2012
it’s a dress I sewed for a little girl who wanted to look like a princess…and guess what is the favorite color of princesses? : )
I used the Burda pattern 4364 and I added some modifications:
- I sewed two overskirts; one in white tulle and another in light pink organza
- I doubled the sleeve by adding a layer of organza
- I replaced the tulle petticoat whith a crinoline and a bumroll
- I used eyelets in back instead of a zip
- I added 4 plastics boning; two in front and two in back
- I sewed bias around the neck and on sleeves
satin, organza, tulle, taffetas, eyelets, ribbon, strass, hotfix, boning, bias
Burda Style Videos
Help us count down our TOP 10 most popular videos and get inspired!
Meg got an inside look into our new course, and see why she thinks you need to register too!
Leopard print, stripes, and mod coats for fall.
Sewing & Techniques
Check out this step-by-step tutorial on how to sew these overalls with a modern twist!
This course will guide you through the process of creating an 8-piece Lingerie Collection!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.