Added May 6, 2010
For a second project, I wanted a cute polka dot dress. As it was hard to find a nice pattern that I could alter to fit me (yes I still have pounds to shed),
- I took a top from burda (nb 105 from the april burdastyle).
- I copied a pattern from a skirt I already had.
- And just put them together.
White ruffles were a cute contrast, and I used a red belt and red shoes…
And my lovely man took the pictures!
- polka dots cotton fabric (navy blue and white)
- white lycra for the ruffles
Trousers, blazers, and blouses in cool neutrals have model-off-duty style.
Create unique and on-trend swimwear with the BurdaStyle Swimsuit Sloper!
Member Project of the Week
Carlotta-Stermaria's ruffled dress is ready for wedding season.
Sewing & Techniques
Our popular swimsuit sloper is now available in PLUS size!
Chat sewing inspiration with the instructor behind our mood board and fashion design course!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.