Added May 6, 2010
For a second project, I wanted a cute polka dot dress. As it was hard to find a nice pattern that I could alter to fit me (yes I still have pounds to shed),
- I took a top from burda (nb 105 from the april burdastyle).
- I copied a pattern from a skirt I already had.
- And just put them together.
White ruffles were a cute contrast, and I used a red belt and red shoes…
And my lovely man took the pictures!
- polka dots cotton fabric (navy blue and white)
- white lycra for the ruffles
Break out the floral prints for this 1940s inspired spring collection.
Enter each week to win great prizes!
Behind the seams with Marina von Koenig Part 2
Get all 11 of these retro inspired patterns for one low price!
Pattern of the Week
Hippie meets grunge in this plaid top with flared sleeves and a round neckline.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.