Added May 6, 2010
For a second project, I wanted a cute polka dot dress. As it was hard to find a nice pattern that I could alter to fit me (yes I still have pounds to shed),
- I took a top from burda (nb 105 from the april burdastyle).
- I copied a pattern from a skirt I already had.
- And just put them together.
White ruffles were a cute contrast, and I used a red belt and red shoes…
And my lovely man took the pictures!
- polka dots cotton fabric (navy blue and white)
- white lycra for the ruffles
Go far afield in this collection of bib dresses, waistcoats, and wool jackets in textured fall fabri
Sewing & Techniques
Check out this jean alteration technique and find out how you can learn more!
Fashion & Trends
Three takes on how to wear a menswear essential.
Member Project of the Week
A gorgeous confection with a surprise peach chiffon layer.
Meet the colorful designer behind our upcoming fashion design course.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.