Added May 6, 2010
For a second project, I wanted a cute polka dot dress. As it was hard to find a nice pattern that I could alter to fit me (yes I still have pounds to shed),
- I took a top from burda (nb 105 from the april burdastyle).
- I copied a pattern from a skirt I already had.
- And just put them together.
White ruffles were a cute contrast, and I used a red belt and red shoes…
And my lovely man took the pictures!
- polka dots cotton fabric (navy blue and white)
- white lycra for the ruffles
Join us at The Sewing Studio for the quilting event of the season!
Show us your sloper projects for a chance to win fabric, a free pattern, and Mend & Make Fabulous!
Pattern of the Week
Let in the sun in this oversized top
Ruffles and ruching make crush-worthy tops, dresses, and skirts.
Fashion & Trends
Sew this cute style from Chanel's F/W 14 Couture Collection!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.