Added Aug 15, 2008
My very own cape dracula, made in some pinstripe material that I found at work( was originally very fluffy but I put it through our MASSIVE needle punch machine and it came out all smooth!)
I used hot pink cotton drill for the lining to make it a little warmer for the winter..and I also just loved the colour and couldnt find any thinner lining the same shade!
I also added some elastic to the sides to give it a slightly more fitted look.
Outer: 100% wool
Lining: 100% cotton drill
Buttons: slate….I know I will have to replace them but they we’re sooooo nice, i couldnt resist
ceregana for the most amazing cape pattern ever! Thank-you!
Member Project of the Week
She modified this coat wonderfully by adding length and changing the pockets and collar
Congratulations to addiemiller22 for winning, and now being the face of our Cascade Designer Dress!
Flaunt your sewing skills as well as your fab fashion sense in these modern, head-turning designs
Watch Meg's promo of our upcoming course! It is the future of at-home pattern drafting...
Pattern of the Week
The oversized shape has a cool bell shaped silhouette with a wide body and fitted sleeves
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.