Added Aug 15, 2008
My very own cape dracula, made in some pinstripe material that I found at work( was originally very fluffy but I put it through our MASSIVE needle punch machine and it came out all smooth!)
I used hot pink cotton drill for the lining to make it a little warmer for the winter..and I also just loved the colour and couldnt find any thinner lining the same shade!
I also added some elastic to the sides to give it a slightly more fitted look.
Outer: 100% wool
Lining: 100% cotton drill
Buttons: slate….I know I will have to replace them but they we’re sooooo nice, i couldnt resist
ceregana for the most amazing cape pattern ever! Thank-you!
Sewing & Techniques
Our popular swimsuit sloper is now available in PLUS size!
Member Project of the Week
Carlotta-Stermaria's ruffled dress is ready for wedding season.
Check out this sneak peel of this Thursday's live web seminar
Chat sewing inspiration with the instructor behind our mood board and fashion design course!
Enter to win weekly drawings and a fabulous grand prize!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.