Added Aug 15, 2008
My very own cape dracula, made in some pinstripe material that I found at work( was originally very fluffy but I put it through our MASSIVE needle punch machine and it came out all smooth!)
I used hot pink cotton drill for the lining to make it a little warmer for the winter..and I also just loved the colour and couldnt find any thinner lining the same shade!
I also added some elastic to the sides to give it a slightly more fitted look.
Outer: 100% wool
Lining: 100% cotton drill
Buttons: slate….I know I will have to replace them but they we’re sooooo nice, i couldnt resist
ceregana for the most amazing cape pattern ever! Thank-you!
Sewing & Techniques
Check out this guide all about mini closure solutions!
Take a trip down the aisle in these gorgeous gowns, or change the fabrics for a spring party dress.
Fashion & Trends
See a few of our favorite looks, and the Burda patterns we're inspired to make!
It's time to enter for our grand prize, an EX100 machine PLUS a trip to Nashville!
Pattern of the Week
A body skimming shift goes mod with graphic stripes and square neckline!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.