Added Nov 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New Yo...
I made a tunic based on the Pete T-Shirt pattern for my boyfriend’s Pigs in Space (from the Muppet Show) costume. I lengthened and flared it a bit and drafting facings for the neckline instead of ribbing. I also made the emblem, ears, space collar, and shoulder patches. The best part is the trim for his eyebrows which move like real eyebrows! We won first place at our local bar.
Some sort of stretch cotton blend for the tunic. Silver lame’ for the details. Felt for the emblem and ears.
Sewing & Techniques
Our popular swimsuit sloper is now available in PLUS size!
Member Project of the Week
Carlotta-Stermaria's ruffled dress is ready for wedding season.
Check out this sneak peel of this Thursday's live web seminar
Chat sewing inspiration with the instructor behind our mood board and fashion design course!
Enter to win weekly drawings and a fabulous grand prize!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.