Added Sep 20, 2011
New Orleans, Lou...
Made in an inexpensive cotton. The sizing was off because I used french seams instead if the recommended seam allowance. Totally my bad. Thankfully, it perfectly fits a dear friend – and she likes it. I used muslin to make bias tape for the neck and arm holes. I also made the neck hole wider by a couple of inches. It is killing me that I didn’t center the fabric pattern to the center of the garment, but nobody seems to care.
Sewing & Techniques
Our popular swimsuit sloper is now available in PLUS size!
Member Project of the Week
Carlotta-Stermaria's ruffled dress is ready for wedding season.
Check out this sneak peel of this Thursday's live web seminar
Chat sewing inspiration with the instructor behind our mood board and fashion design course!
Enter to win weekly drawings and a fabulous grand prize!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.