Added Sep 9, 2013
This was my first project using Victory Patterns and I’m very happy with the experience! I’m so stoked that I’m able to support a small Canadian company.
This pattern came together wonderfully. I used a white viscose (that wrinkles crazily, as you can see!) that has a really nice drape. This was made to be a wearable muslin, but I think this will actually become a new favourite garment. The style is quite the departure from my usual clothes, but I really love it! I fully intended to dye this, but I still found the all-white ‘toga’ stage to be rather amusing. For the ombre, I used Intense Violet from Dylon.
I would highly recommend this pattern for beginners. It’s easy to put together with looking it.
2 metres viscose
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.