Added Sep 9, 2013
This was my first project using Victory Patterns and I’m very happy with the experience! I’m so stoked that I’m able to support a small Canadian company.
This pattern came together wonderfully. I used a white viscose (that wrinkles crazily, as you can see!) that has a really nice drape. This was made to be a wearable muslin, but I think this will actually become a new favourite garment. The style is quite the departure from my usual clothes, but I really love it! I fully intended to dye this, but I still found the all-white ‘toga’ stage to be rather amusing. For the ombre, I used Intense Violet from Dylon.
I would highly recommend this pattern for beginners. It’s easy to put together with looking it.
2 metres viscose