Added Jul 7, 2014
Whether you’re a Slim Gem or a Plus Size Diva this top is sure to please. This top hid my un-toned arms and provided me so much sex appeal. Love this top and you will too, perfect DIY.
1. Start by measuring the fabric width, wraping the fabric around the body and adding an additional 4-6 inches just depending on how baggy you want it.
2. Then measure from breastbone down, for desired length.
3. Take measurement of the width and length and cut two pieces for back and front.
4. Take measurements of upper arms and wrist, you will need this measurement for elastic cuts. You will also use this measurement and add 2-3 inches to make arms baggy.
5. Cut two arms based on desired length and width.
6. Sew back and front shirt pcs togather and then arms center sems.
7. Create a 1/2 inch casing for top and bottom shirt and arms.
8. Insert elastic into casing and attached arms at side sems to shirt side sems.
9. Double stich 1 inch to lock arms in place.
1-1/4 yards Light Weight Fabric, 2-3 yards 1/4 Elastic, Measuring Tape and Scissors for cutting Fabric.
Sewing & Techniques
Introducing our popular Basic Bodice and Skirt Slopers now available in plus sizes!
You could win a social spotlight or full year subscription.
Featuring great prizes and the Magic Pattern Book.
Take a peek at the new How-To page
ALL about Etsy
How to take your Etsy Shop to the Next Level: Boost Traffic and Sales
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.