Added Jun 30, 2013
This is my new dress made out of stretch cotton (great material to work with). Perfect for the summer holidays. I wanted to make this model for 4 years and finally I did it.
I used pattern 107, Burda 3/2009. I had to do small changes on the model, so I don’t destroy the pattern. I turned the princess seams into darts.
See more photos on my blog
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.