Added Aug 20, 2012
Nr Blackpool, Un...
I had used this pattern previously as " Simple but tricky " so this is an improved re-make ! I altered the pattern quite extensively, having noted errors the first time. Also the first time I made it up in cotton lawn and cotton poplin – well the very full circular skirt in the poplin sort of ‘weighed down’ the lawn and caused the dress to ride up into the neck, so this time I chose lighterweight fabrics.
oh ! and I made a matching bag.
Under dress ( patterened ) in polyester linen look and the overdress(plain) in polyester crepe. All trimmed with satin ribbon and fastened with rouleaux loops and pearl buttons. ( a modification )
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.