Not exactly Danielle
Added Jun 11, 2013
When I finished this top there was left a little piece of green jersey fabric which I couldn’t throw away, I never throw away anything green:) I thought of making another Danielle, two toned this time, but the green fabric piece wasn’t big enough even for the Danielle bodice. The only solution was to use a bust of another the model (104 from burda issue 12-2008, another fabulous pattern) and combine with it the band and the skirt of the Danielle dress. The mix of the two patterns was ok without any alteration (I love it when it happens!!). The black fabric I used is a thin and dreamy drapey lycra, very easy to handle. I added little bows made of black lace. The flower was already made for the previous green and black top – it consists of circles of fabric melted at the edges with a candle. The flounces are made from circles cut continuously to make a spiral shape. I love the result very much! I hope you like it too!!
green jersey, black thin lycra, lace