Added Jul 15, 2013
San Francisco, C...
Oh man, I’ve been working on this coat on and off for a year and a half – and it’s finally done! (just in time for summer)
This is my first tailored project, and although it took so long, I’m really happy with the result. I made it with the McCall M5525 pattern (Coat E). The only modifications I made were to shorten the length, take it in a the waist a bit, and of course to add white piping around some of the edges.
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.