Added Aug 21, 2013
Belfast, United ...
I made the dresses for the flower girls at my wedding this year. So happy with how they turned out.
I also made the page boy’s tie that you can see in the first photo. Same fabric as the girls dresses.
Lots more DIY in the wedding too.
Find out more on my blog:
Polyester striped fabric for the dresses and shot silk for the sashes.
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.