Added Sep 9, 2013
Last year in Montral I found this bed sheet in a second hand shop and I brought it back with me in my suitcase knowing that someday I would make a shirt out of it. As soon as I received my Mythique pattern I draw the size S and started my shirt (well it took me 6 months to finish it, including 2 to buy and sew the buttons, that is what you call efficiency!). I paid only a couple of dollars for the sheet so I used it as a test for Mythique and cut the size S with no alterations (looking on the internet I had only read super positive comments about the pattern and how well it fits).
The fabric quality is not great (I think it is a cotton polyester mix that doesn’t really like the iron as you can see with the bulky hem at the bottom of the shirt!) and some parts really have faded colors, but I like the print so much that I don’t really care.
This is my very first shirt and I have to say that I’m a bit proud of this project :)
If you want to read more >>> http://emilyplay2012.blogspot.fr/2013/09/mythique-test.html