Added Jun 11, 2008
I fell in love with Kasia but I thought that I would get bored with the buttons some day, so I decided to make some modifications with the original Kasia patterns. I put the zipper on the left seam and just simply made a big pocket in the front.
The only problem was that I had so small piece of fabric that the figures don’t match at all in side seams. And still my skirt ended up to be too big (even for me :D) and it caused some extra job. It is not as good as I wanted it to be but I’m still proud of it :)
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.