Added Dec 2, 2012
This project took me a while to finish! All those seams I had to align! I’m a perfectionist ;) But today I’m proud to share some pictures of my result.
The pictures where taken by my boyfriend when we went to the premire of a local theatre piece ‘popcorn’ (yesterday).
Please visit my blog for more pictures and some description on how to align the top stitching of all those seams and how I adjusted my bodice for a better fitting. (www.kathoprojects.blogspot.be)
100% wool (1m80) polyester lining, staytape, zipper and thread for topstitching.
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.