Added May 28, 2009
Well, Ington., N...
I modified the Paola pattern slightly and this is what i ended up with…
As I mentioned before the pattern was difficult to work with. The instructions were not very clear and I couldn’t figure out how to put in the inserted pleats. I left them out, also I didn’t have enough fabric for the cuffs so I just made cap-sleeves. The top is a bit ill-fitting, and as you can see, scandalously low-cut so I have to wear a shirt underneath. Sorry for my bleak office/server room/storage room photos, but my colleagues all complimented me on the dress!
cotton, silk covered buttons, silk belt
Enter to win weekly drawings and a fabulous grand prize!
The lines of Greek architecture inspire this neutral and pastel collection.
Meg's Magazine Mash Up!
Check out Meg's variation of our Drawstring Gym Shorts, and see how she made them high-fashion!
Meet this seamstress, mom, jeans lover, and the instructor of our digital pattern drafting course!
Pattern of the Week
This timeless style ties at the back and looks stunning at formal events
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.