My own Zoe (finally!)
Added Nov 25, 2010
Based on the Zoe pattern by Burda Style. I don’t know if the pattern was a bit wrong or if I’m too much of a newbie to get through it but this project made me frustrated more than once!
The skirt looked too low, it looked like I was between two sizes so I went one size up and I should went one size down. Anyway at first it looked really weird on me.
After a whole day trying to make it I had to put it aside and relax a bit. I made other alterations after thinking really hard how I could make this dress work and I think the result is successful!
Now I just hope this dress will last a long time!
Red and black moleskin.