Added May 5, 2008
I had a pretty hard time with the pattern…I am not that experienced at reading patterns so I spent many an hour figuring out how to piece this one together! Probably the most challenging thing I have made yet. I put the snaps on it to start but felt something was missing so I decided to add the fabric covered buttons. I like it much better and am pretty pleased with the results…it is more of a jacket that a wrap or shirt. Good weight for spring…
twill, poplin lining and fabric covered buttons
Member Project of the Week
Carlotta-Stermaria's ruffled dress is ready for wedding season.
Check out this sneak peel of this Thursday's live web seminar
Chat sewing inspiration with the instructor behind our mood board and fashion design course!
Enter to win weekly drawings and a fabulous grand prize!
The lines of Greek architecture inspire this neutral and pastel collection.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.