Added Feb 26, 2009
I took the Leg of Mutton pattern and altered it.Mainly because the fabric I had was very very limited. I did short sleeves. I boat neck collar. I did a empire waist and had to do panels to length the top because of the little bit of fabric.
Sorry for the awful photos… :(
stretchy ribbed cotton from the salvation army.$1.00
JJ and me for the imaginative way to use the little piece of fabric
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.