Added Jun 22, 2008
The first pair of shorts I made. I used two patterns out of a magazine and took a pair of shorts I allready owned. I combined those three and as I sewed it, it turned out to be great fitting for me! I will definitly make some more.
I came up with the top part myself. I made a little mistake with one of the pockets so I had to do that part over again, now the pockets ar uneven but I don’t think anyone will notice. It was a great practice.
Linnen mix. Pink bias.
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.