my first red skinny
Added Oct 27, 2013
After trying and throwing away a lot of muslins of different patterns I decided in the end to rip a well-worn skinny apart and use it as a pattern. I made it with fabric with a similar stretch in it. It was in my stash for years. It went well, better than any other pants I’ve ever made. There was only one problem. It was still to wide at the waist.
In the end I am very proud I finally made wearable pants. I am still not totally satisfied with the zipper, but It will be better next time.
Fabric: red stretch denim
Pattern: traced skinny from COS
Total Cost: < €20,-