Added Jan 17, 2013
by Xiaofeng Xu
It is my first time try to make down coat, style from picture (again hehe) and also combine with some idea of the styles I saw in the street.
The orginal idea was to put the check fabric on the right side of the collar, but while I put in on I found it seems better to let the shell fabric on the top…
It wasn’t as difficult as I thought, and came out not bad for the first time. Will try to make more later, not put enough down this time,only about 80g, should put at least 120-150g, also the zip zap on the waist should be lower, and … too much need to improve…
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.