Added May 13, 2010
Here I present you an improved version of my first Danielle project!
At first I thought I was pleased with this dress/tunic, but later I decided that neckline is too low for my taste. So I added extra piece of fabric and lace trim. Also, since material is very light and sheer I added extra layer of fabric beneath the skirt. I sew embroidered ribbon on the hem for a cute peekaboo effect. Hope you like it :)
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.