Added May 13, 2010
Here I present you an improved version of my first Danielle project!
At first I thought I was pleased with this dress/tunic, but later I decided that neckline is too low for my taste. So I added extra piece of fabric and lace trim. Also, since material is very light and sheer I added extra layer of fabric beneath the skirt. I sew embroidered ribbon on the hem for a cute peekaboo effect. Hope you like it :)
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.