Added May 13, 2010
Here I present you an improved version of my first Danielle project!
At first I thought I was pleased with this dress/tunic, but later I decided that neckline is too low for my taste. So I added extra piece of fabric and lace trim. Also, since material is very light and sheer I added extra layer of fabric beneath the skirt. I sew embroidered ribbon on the hem for a cute peekaboo effect. Hope you like it :)
Leopard and snakeskin are the new neutrals.
Member Project of the Week
Peneloping's hand beaded frock is a real stunner.
Make these brand new blouses and dresses in candy colored silk.
Sewing & Techniques
Check out this guide all about mini closure solutions!
Take a trip down the aisle in these gorgeous gowns, or change the fabrics for a spring party dress.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.