Added Mar 14, 2009
This is an alice in wonerland costume which i made for a teaparty:) the design came from a combination of pictures i found around the place, as all of them were a bit different. i didnt use a pattern for anything but a slight bit of the bodice. it took me about 2 days to made and i love it:) i wear it with a tube skirt underneath which i made for a previous costume.
all the dress and apron were made from sheets from an op shop, which can to $7, but the ribbions cost me $10 all up:O so that was the expensive bit!!!
one piece of the bodice was from a pattern somewhere…..
It's time to enter for our grand prize, an EX100 machine PLUS a trip to Nashville!
Pattern of the Week
A body skimming shift goes mod with graphic stripes and square neckline!
Three videos, a web seminar, and five patterns help you master stretchy stitching.
Try out menswear inspired wardrobe staples, like unconventional jackets and high waisted pants.
Find full size patterns for these, and other gorgeous styles in the spring issue!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.