Added May 4, 2014
London, United K...
Adult version of the tiered skirt I made for my niece. This time with fitted tier 1 & A-line underlayer & lining. And 400+ manually zig-zagged scallops!
But the result is well worth it. The skirt is as versatile as I had hoped!
1. Tobacco laser cut lacy polyester faux suede from Joann in the USA
2. Underlining: Tangerine 85gsm 60% acetate / 40% bemberg (rayon) taffeta lining from Bernstein & Banleys (aka The Lining Company)
3. Lining: Tangerine 85gsm 100% bemberg cupro (rayon) ponginette taffeta lining from Bernstein & Banleys (aka The Lining Company)
4. Perfect Sew liquid stabilizer, Dylon Spray Starch, tear-away paper stablizer, water-soluble plastic stabilizer
5. So Sheer lightweight tricot interfacing, Opti Concealed Zip from John Lewis, hooks & eyes
No need to go outside… spend the morning in dolled up in this collection of vintage style pajamas.
BurdaStyle Magazine US
Get an inside look at the patterns from the first 4 issues of BurdaStyle US
As an early special Black Friday promotion you can now enroll in the course ($80 value) for $49.99!
Sewing & Techniques
Learn how to use your bodice sloper to draft this popular collar style
What Burda Academy Course is Right for Your Sewing Style?
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.