Added Apr 10, 2014
I used the Partly Sunny Frock pattern for the skirt and kind of stuck the two parts of the bodice and yoke together to estimate a new bodice for this. There was a little extra fabric at the front collar so I put two small pleats there (though you can’t see them on the photo really). Really pleased how this came out – it was only my second sewing project (the original partly sunny frock was my first).
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.