Added Feb 20, 2010
I used the pattern Cape Dracula from Geri of sewable.blogspot.com.
I think it turned out to make me look more of a pirate than a vampire , because of the colors and the belt! ihih Love that!
I also made the buttons and used an old buckle for the belt.
Wool, flannel, linning, fimo
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
No need to go outside… spend the morning in dolled up in this collection of vintage style pajamas.
BurdaStyle Magazine US
Get an inside look at the patterns from the first 4 issues of BurdaStyle US
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.