Added Mar 16, 2010
by Kerstin Kuum
I made this skirt out of 70*110 cms of fabric that I found on sale. Since there was so little of it I didn’t find a suitable pattern and instead made one up. It’s one of those projects where the lining was twice the price of the main fabric.
unknown material, probably a wool blend
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.