Added Nov 29, 2012
My finished Minoru! I made some small changes, like taking the elastic out of the waist band and cuffs. Overall I thought this was a great pattern (from Sewaholic). I used cotton twill and cotton lining.
More here on my blog, crab&bee
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.