Added Nov 29, 2012
My finished Minoru! I made some small changes, like taking the elastic out of the waist band and cuffs. Overall I thought this was a great pattern (from Sewaholic). I used cotton twill and cotton lining.
More here on my blog, crab&bee
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.