Added Nov 27, 2007
I made this hat in the few hours I had left after finishing my castlefest costume.
I cut the raw form from cardboard and glued it together. I drawed the design for where the beads would come on the tafetta, on both sides of the black brooche. Then I sewed on the the beads and tafetta, and glued the tafetta on the hat. I also glued on a pin so I could easily attach it to my hair!
The white dreads I wear where handmade and partially installed by moi!
Created on: august 3rd 2007
Time worked: little over 2 hours
-cardboard from an empty cereal box
-red tafetta also used for my skirt
-black beads from a broken necklace
-brooche from a thrift store
for installing dreads on the back of my head
Fashion & Trends
Save 50% On 27 Stunning Dress Patterns with the code NYE2014!
Save 40% on some of our most stylish patterns with the code BOXING2014- 12/26/2014 Only!
Sew in the new year with patterns that were 'the' patterns 2014! (we are also putting them on sale)
Member Project of the Week
She modified this coat wonderfully by adding length and changing the pockets and collar
Congratulations to addiemiller22 for winning, and now being the face of our Cascade Designer Dress!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.