Added Jul 11, 2013
I made some alteration as you may notice. I planed to sew the dress with sleeves, but it looked more harmonic without the sleeves, so I just used bias tape for the armholes.
Because of the lucent fabric I made a second shorter dress underneath. The two dresses stoat together at the armholes and the back-zipper. I think because of the undergarment the fabric looks prettier.
Please visit my blog:
- thin fabric with elasthan for the lining
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.