Added Jun 6, 2011
This beautiful flowers on fabric looks like watercolor painted. I bought this fabric in winter and I knew that I will make my first maxi dress. For the dress I used only 1.60m of fabric. I am little bit regretting that I didn’ t by 2x more fabric, I would be able to make more fully skirt part.
For this dress I modeled A-line skirt and sewed 2 side slits (I doun’ t know if it is correct term in English). For bust part I used bust cups. I have no clue how it needs to be fasten, but I attach them with hand stitches to lining. I used 2 braided straps for each strap. I braided each from 3 spaghetti straps. I sewed invisible zipper in the left side.
1.60m polyester, 1.50m viscose lining, 2 bust cups, invisible zipper
Pattern of the Week
This slim-fit dress makes a perfect cocktail dress for this time of year!
Sweet dresses, an outfit for a doll, and cute embellishments are fun for the holidays!
Meg's Magazine Mash Up!
Check out Meg's latest mash up of our Straight Skirt, and how she made it look so yummy!
Member Project of the Week
The latest Elie Saab collection inspired this hand-beaded dress by chanel2005.
Celebrate with lovely dresses, sparkly dolman tees, and an embellished peplum skirt.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.