Added Sep 2, 2012
Reading, United ...
My second version of McCall’s 2401. (see first version here
The fabric was a red polyester crepe with white polka dots, and I made view E of this pattern as I thought the sleeves are more practical for the weather here.
I made a few alterations this time: using a single fold self-fabric bias tape as facing, a small bust adjustment, widening all darts by 1cm on each side, and shortening the skirt. It was a simple project with effective results :)
For more details please visit my blog
For my first ever blog GIVEAWAY please click here
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.