Added Nov 9, 2010
For halloween I wanted to sew something. My boyfriend and I were really into LOST. I had bought a jumpsuit pattern at the goodwill for a dollar and thought that making Dharma jumpsuits would be a great challenge. I had never made pants before and this would be a new thing to learn. It ended up being way more fabric than I had first imagined but enjoyed the learning process. I had also made a muslin practice and was really glad that I had done that. I found a Dharma logo online and printed that out onto on iron-on transfer. We also found beer labels and printed those out for our beer.
cotton, invisible zipper, iron-on transfer