Added Feb 11, 2014
Washington Dc, U...
The bodice used was Butterick B5556 view A and the skirt was made by:
- Cutting two pieces of fabric 38"wide x 15" long
- Sew the two pieces together
- Attach the skirt to the bodice by lining up the side seam and remaining zipper
- With the remaining fabric in the middle of the seams, pleat as you go around
- Add a 4" band around the hem
-Add 2 1/2" band around the sleeves
Enter to win weekly drawings and a fabulous grand prize!
We've updated our subscription service... get your next issue by mail!
Pattern of the Week
This flirty dress is ready for an island getaway or a night of salsa dancing
Fashion & Trends
How to find flattering patterns and cheat fit on ready-to-wear without altering.
Trousers, blazers, and blouses in cool neutrals have model-off-duty style.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.