Added Feb 11, 2014
Washington Dc, U...
The bodice used was Butterick B5556 view A and the skirt was made by:
- Cutting two pieces of fabric 38"wide x 15" long
- Sew the two pieces together
- Attach the skirt to the bodice by lining up the side seam and remaining zipper
- With the remaining fabric in the middle of the seams, pleat as you go around
- Add a 4" band around the hem
-Add 2 1/2" band around the sleeves
Enter to win weekly drawings and a fabulous grand prize!
The lines of Greek architecture inspire this neutral and pastel collection.
Meg's Magazine Mash Up!
Check out Meg's variation of our Drawstring Gym Shorts, and see how she made them high-fashion!
Meet this seamstress, mom, jeans lover, and the instructor of our digital pattern drafting course!
Pattern of the Week
This timeless style ties at the back and looks stunning at formal events
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.