Added Feb 11, 2014
Washington Dc, U...
The bodice used was Butterick B5556 view A and the skirt was made by:
- Cutting two pieces of fabric 38"wide x 15" long
- Sew the two pieces together
- Attach the skirt to the bodice by lining up the side seam and remaining zipper
- With the remaining fabric in the middle of the seams, pleat as you go around
- Add a 4" band around the hem
-Add 2 1/2" band around the sleeves
Revamp those outdated wardrobe staples with chic designs in crisp white and classic denim...
Learn the skills you need to create a pant pattern that fits beautifully
Pattern of the Week
Show a little leg in this sexy skirt with a thigh high slit!
In this Flagship Kit for only $19.99
The kids are sure to steal the show in this charming collection of classic, elegant pieces.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.