Added Feb 19, 2009
., United States
This was the first real sewing project that I made. It’s a lined version of the Charlie bag that I scaled down by trimming the sides and bottom of the pattern. The flowers are done with ribbon, and I used instructions from the Threads website to make the stems http://www.taunton.com/threads/pages/t00235.asp
The fabric was a bad choice for ribbon embroidery, but I think it turned out okay.
Quilting-type fabric, ribbon
It's time to enter for our grand prize, an EX100 machine PLUS a trip to Nashville!
Pattern of the Week
A body skimming shift goes mod with graphic stripes and square neckline!
Three videos, a web seminar, and five patterns help you master stretchy stitching.
Try out menswear inspired wardrobe staples, like unconventional jackets and high waisted pants.
Find full size patterns for these, and other gorgeous styles in the spring issue!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.