Added Jan 2, 2014
Little black dress made of black stretch cotton with large flowers and red lining. I finished all edges with biastape. I really like how it turned out, one of prettiest thongs I made so far :) And the invisible zipper is invisble :D yay!
I used the pattern robe belladone by Deer&Doe. It has a really good fit for me. I changed the darts on the front into princess seams, and added lining.
Try out menswear inspired wardrobe staples, like unconventional jackets and high waisted pants.
Find full size patterns for these, and other gorgeous styles in the spring issue!
Meg's Magazine Mash Up!
Check out Meg's latest mash up of our Princess Seam Top, and see how she made it into a dress!
Member Project of the Week
Kelerabeus modified our Wool Shorts pattern with adorable scalloped edges.
Check out this step-by-step on sewing our edgy, asymmetrical, paneled dress!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.